|Home||» Products||» Anticorrosive Coating||» Marine Coating Paints|
Marine Coating Paints
By keeping track with the current market developments, we are engaged in presenting Marine Coating Paints. Our offered product is widely acknowledged for its features like high adhesiveness, accurate chemical formulation, high effectiveness and longer shelf life. This product is precisely formulated using accurate chemicals and essential ingredients under the guidance of talented professionals. It is used to paint ships, boats, etc. These Marine Coating Paints are available in various packaging options at the most competitive prices.
B.M. CONCOR, introduces "CONCORSOL - I", the industry's most economical - functional and protective - marine coating, Its super performance will lower you operating costs significantly.
CONCORSOL - I is a durable, waterproof coating that is virtually ingestion proof by marine life. This single component coating will act both as an anti-corrosion and anti-fouling system.
CONCORSOL-I was developed to address the coating problems faced by vessels and trawlers with regard to corrosion and biological fouling. Intensive research has gone into understanding the specific requirement of marine coatings, which can handle varying ranges of temperatures, salinity, pH, speed, surfaces, micro - organism growth and species, etc.
CONCORSOL-I effectively handles all these issues with a single product, which does not need any primer or overcoat. The biggest USP of this product is its very economical cost.
CONCORSOL-I, additionally, is also environment- friendly. Since this is non-TBT product and does not contain any heavy or toxic metal like copper or chromium, it adheres to IMO guidelines regarding marine coatings.
- Fishing boats, trawlers, vessels made up of wood, metal or fiberglass.
- Boat & Ship hulls, rudders, propellers, shafts, buoys, etc.
- Bulk heads, piers, docks, jetties and other marine structures.
- Concrete and metallic structures exposed to marine environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Single component offering both anti-corrosion & anti- fouling properties: Saves costs, time and efforts over multiple coat system
- Self Priming - ready to use - with no need of primer or top coat: Saves costs, time and efforts over primer-coat system
- Economical Pricing for very low coating costs per year: Even affordable to small fishermen
- Strong anti-fouling properties without leaching:
- Provides protection against
- Hard fouling : barnacles, mussels, etc.
- Soft fouling : worms, mites, hydroids, slugs, slime, etc
- Fast drying and short recoating time: Reduces dry-docking time to maximize utilization of vessel
- Superior anti-corrosion, UV and water resistance: Ensures long life of coating and reduces recoating frequency
- Excellent adhesion on all substrates:Prolong service times and can be used on wood, metal, plastic, concrete
- Surface texture that does not get affected by dirt, oil, brackish water: Ensures low dirt bui/du /friction resulting in lower fuel consumption
- Can effectively handle varying ranges of temperatures, salinity, pH, speed of flow, surfaces, micro-organism growth and species, etc: All environment - All climate coating
- Insignificant leachability in water, hence no release of any toxicant: very environment friendly product
- Non-TBT based environmentally friendly product that does not uses copper or chromium. Adheres to IMO guidelines