|Home||» Products||» Anticorrosive Coating||» Marine Coatings|
Backed by our vast industrial expertise and knowledge, we are engaged in offering Marine Coatings. This range is widely used for boat & ship hulls, rudders, propellers, shafts, buoys, bulk heads, piers, docks, jetties and other marine structures. To ensure long shelf life and optimum adhesive strength, we formulate this anti-corrosive coating using the best quality ingredients and cutting-edge technology in compliance with the international quality standards. We offer these anti-corrosive and UV resistant Marine Coatings at market leading prices.
- Fishing boats, trawlers, vessels made up of wood, metal or fiberglass.
- Boat & Ship hulls, rudders, propellers, shafts, buoys, etc.
- Bulk heads, piers, docks, jetties and other marine structures.
- Concrete and metallic structures exposed to marine environment.
Features & Benefits
- Single component offering both anti-corrosion & anti- fouling properties: Saves costs, time and efforts over multiple coat system
- Self Priming - ready to use - with no need of primer or top coat: Saves costs, time and efforts over primer-coat system
- Economical Pricing for very low coating costs per year: Even affordable to small fishermen
- Strong anti-fouling properties without leaching:
- Provides protection against
- Hard fouling : barnacles, mussels, etc.
- Soft fouling : worms, mites, hydroids, slugs, slime, etc
- Fast drying and short recoating time: Reduces dry-docking time to maximize utilization of vessel
- Superior anti-corrosion, UV and water resistance: Ensures long life of coating and reduces recoating frequency
- Excellent adhesion on all substrates:Prolong service times and can be used on wood, metal, plastic, concrete
- Surface texture that does not get affected by dirt, oil, brackish water: Ensures low dirt bui/du /friction resulting in lower fuel consumption
- Can effectively handle varying ranges of temperatures, salinity, pH, speed of flow, surfaces, micro-organism growth and species, etc: All environment - All climate coating
- Insignificant leachability in water, hence no release of any toxicant: very environment friendly product
- Non-TBT based environmentally friendly product that does not uses copper or chromium. Adheres to IMO guidelines