|Home||» Products||» Anticorrosive Coating||» Proxy Marine Coatings|
Proxy Marine Coatings
Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are engaged in offering Proxy Marine Coatings. This anti-corrosive coating is ideally used for different marine structures like bulk heads, piers, docks, jetties, boat & ship hulls, rudders, propellers, shafts, buoys, etc. This range is formulated under the supervision of our highly knowledgeable professionals using optimal grade chemical ingredients. These Proxy Marine Coatings are available at competitive prices.
- Corrosion resistance
- UV protection
- Long life
- Water resistance
- Anti-fouling properties
Application Area :
- Fishing boats, trawlers, vessels made up of wood, metal or fiberglass.
- Boat & Ship hulls, rudders, propellers, shafts, buoys, etc.
- Bulk heads, piers, docks, jetties and other marine structures.
- Concrete and metallic structures exposed to marine environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Single component offering both anti-corrosion & anti- fouling properties: Saves costs, time and efforts over multiple coat system
- Self Priming - ready to use - with no need of primer or top coat: Saves costs, time and efforts over primer-coat system
- Economical Pricing for very low coating costs per year: Even affordable to small fishermen
- Strong anti-fouling properties without leaching:
- Provides protection against
- Hard fouling : barnacles, mussels, etc.
- Soft fouling : worms, mites, hydroids, slugs, slime, etc
- Fast drying and short recoating time: Reduces dry-docking time to maximize utilization of vessel
- Superior anti-corrosion, UV and water resistance: Ensures long life of coating and reduces recoating frequency
- Excellent adhesion on all substrates:Prolong service times and can be used on wood, metal, plastic, concrete
- Surface texture that does not get affected by dirt, oil, brackish water: Ensures low dirt bui/du /friction resulting in lower fuel consumption
- Can effectively handle varying ranges of temperatures, salinity, pH, speed of flow, surfaces, micro-organism growth and species, etc: All environment - All climate coating
- Insignificant leachability in water, hence no release of any toxicant: very environment friendly product
- Non-TBT based environmentally friendly product that does not uses copper or chromium. Adheres to IMO guidelines